Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Dismount

And here you be!
Stirring within me,
waiting to pounce on some beautiful beast.
Yet when no such creature doth hum
a throbbing tune, such menace creature do I become,
and alone do I have my feast.

You mount me,
wild, untamed I am.
You ride me through luscious lands,
disassembling the alignment.

I do not hearken to the cries of sweet bliss,
and still you tug at me for that one and this.
But one is that which is my heart's desire,
you Being of heat.
Not one to two or one to a seat,
but that one which doth make me rider.

You yell and you moan,
you yank and you press.
You dampen and you beckon,
beckon to mighty forces
that one or two or that on that seat
may dig their searing blade into velvety womb
where a pumping caress may deeply consume.

Be jovial, innocent and young one!
Your trek to the breath has only just begun.
Delight in the fresh and holy.
Your brothers, sisters, siblings spring all around.
Dismount and frolic! You are unbound
from dispassion and its folly.

No longer shall you dwell in the shadows,
peering out unto these behemoths of glorious beauty.
Walk onto the path of the gorgeous!
Dance down it, making merry upon each falling leaf.
And weep no more,
for our time to embrace draws nearer.

Your wish to touch and to kiss is just.
(Just ask the falling leaves.)
But do remember what truly moves you.
(Watch the swaying trees.)



© 2020 FOURGE NEXYST ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment